Elementary course Music I for children of pre-school age
The aim of the lessons is to promote the children's emotional access to music and to encourage them to make music. It is important to us to accompany the musical development of our pupils from the beginning and to create a seamless transition to further education. The promotion of an individual engagement with music is a priority for us.
In the elementary course Music 1 we place emphasis on
- Development of the child's singing and speaking voice
- Development of body awareness in movement and dance
- playing on elementary instruments
- Listening to music together
- getting to know the different musical instruments - listening to music stories and history
- Unfolding imagination
- Sensitisation of the senses
The elementary courses Music 1 are aimed at children born in a certain period. For the coming years, participation is possible as follows:
School Year | Birth Period
2024/25 | 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
2025/26 | 1 August 2020 - 31 July 2021
2026/27 | 1 August 2021 - 31 July 2022
2027/28 | 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
1.9.24 – 31.8.26
15.8.25 – 14.8.27
1.8.26 – 31.7.28
1.8.27 – 31.7.29
- The number of teaching places is limited.
- Children who have participated in a parent-child group at the Akademie für Tonkunst will be given priority in the allocation of places.
- Requests for lesson times can be noted on the registration form.
- Please enclose a copy of the birth certificate!
Duration, fees, probationary period, termination
Duration and start of the courses: two years, each time after the Hessian summer holidays.
Tuition fee: €36.50 per month plus a one-off admission fee of €15.00
Lesson: 75 minutes, once a week
Possible reductions as well as trial period and notice periods: see valid tuition and fee regulations.